Mobile Dog Grooming
10 Reasons Why Your Dog’s Haircut Costs More Than Yours!
- You don’t go for 8 weeks and NEVER wash or brush your hair.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t have to CARRY you back and forth, kicking and screaming, to the sink.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean your rear end and give you a sanitary trim!
- Your hairdresser doesn’t clean your ears!
- Your hairdresser doesn’t have to remove the boogies from your eyes.
- You sit still. You don’t bite & scratch your hairdresser.
- Your hair cut doesn’t include a manicure and pedicure.
- Your hairdresser only washes and cuts hair on your head!
- You don’t decide to do an Operatic Solo at the top of your lungs and encourage all other patrons to join in!
- The likelihood of you peeing or pooping while your hair is being cut is slim.
- My prices are ESTIMATES on pets that are groomed on a REGULAR basis, which is from 1 to 8 weeks. Pet’s behavior such as aggressiveness, hard to control, geriatrics, or pets not on a REGULAR grooming schedule will be charged accordingly, as with coats that are matted or with burrs.
View before and after pictures of professionally groomed dogs →
Minimum Service Call: $75
- 100 lb Maximum weight of pet
Small (under 20 lbs) $75
- Bichon Frise, Dachshund, Shih-tzu, Toy Poodle, Maltese, Short-Legged Terriers, Pomeranian
Medium (20 – 40 lbs) $75
- English Cocker, American Cocker, Miniature Poodle, Cockapoo, Long-Legged Terriers, Schnauzer, Shetland Sheepdog
Medium to Large Shorthaired $75
- Labrador, Boxer, Rotweiler, Dalmation, German Shepherd
Large (over 50 lbs) $80
- Standard Poodle, Doodles, Golden Retriever, Portuguese Water Dog, Springer Spaniel, Setters, Bernese Mountain Dog
- charged the average of the two rates
- De-Matting: add $5 per 15 minute interval if de-matting takes longer than normal brushout
- Prices 50% higher for emergency service.
- All grooming fees must be paid at the time of services and rendered by cash or check.
- Checks returned due to insufficient funds will be subject to a $30.00 return check fee,
at which time I will go to a cash only basis.